Introducing a new home for R&D and innovation, created by and for biopharma and medtech experts.
The industry asked, and we delivered. PULSE is a modular workspace, as vibrant as it is versatile. High-security, high-tech and high-capacity, PULSE is built for breakthroughs.
It’s a place where companies are at the cutting edge, and people feel at home.
Whether you want labs, biotech facilities, R&D units, or advanced chemicals and fill & finish centres, PULSE lets you tailor-make spaces that fit your needs.
In the heart of Switzerland’s Health Valley, near the EPFL
Versatile technical spaces large enough to meet ventilation standards
Friction-free traffic flows avoid crossover — ideal for vertical integrations
On-site services and facilities keep people happy and the building running smoothly
PULSE: behind biomedical innovation
- Ceiling heights of 4m50
- Production possible on upper floors
- Up to 2 tonne/m2 floor load capacity
- Production site or laboratory facilities (ISO certified or not)
- Air flow: 6 to 10 times/hour air volume renewal
- A central aisle and loading bays to improve delivery and circulation
- Electrical installation: 100 Watts/m²
- Wet lab and Dry lab possibilities
DISCOVER PULSE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
with the flexibility to tailor space as you need and improve efficiency
PULSE offers endless opportunities to lay space out as you see fit, bringing you services designed to make everyday life that little bit easier.
- Common spaces, terrace, patios
- On-site restauration
- Dedicated room for fitness
- Green areas, shaded walkway
The unique vibrancy of the Lake Geneva region
It's an area particularly well-suited to business, thanks to transport networks that run like clockwork, state-of-the-art infrastructure, attractive tax rates and a highly qualified workforce.